Friday, October 30, 2009

Plastic Warjacks!!


Starting in January with the release Warmachine Prime MkII, Privateer Press will be releasing Plastic Warjack Kits for all of the factions. I knew they would looks awesome because Privateer Press makes everything look awesome, but wow! They outdid themselves this time. The only thing that makes me sad is that it makes my old metal warjacks look puny. Only one of these warjacks is new (the one above, the Decimator).. the others are plastic versions of the original metal ones, but I may have to buy some just because they are so cool. (even though I already have duplicates of some of the metal ones) I also don't play Khador as my main faction anymore.. I just have specific armies within the faction that I play, so I don't really need a bunch more warjacks.. but man.. they look so cool...




No comments: