Sunday, April 15, 2007

Good Weekend, Bad News

So, I had a very great weekend. Got together with some good friends, stayed up way late viewing the wonders of my friend Mike's new Home Theatre. It was truly a wondrous site... he spent the past 3 years of his life building it, and it was awe-inspiring. It was better than viewing a movie in a theatre.. way better. Also played some Warmachine/Hordes Friday night and Sunday. Very cool battles, I got to try out several of the new models I had been wanting to use, and as always, it was a blast. But more importantly, we started our iron Kingdoms campaign finally! The adventure went very well, the players got really into their characters, and the story ran for, oh, about 10 hours. =D Haven't had that much fun in a long time.

Then I get home... and my sister springs some new on me that literally left me shaken.. she says they are moving back home to western PA... as of June 15th.. which leaves me with nowhere to live, no transportation... and no where near enough money to get an apartment.. literally, it leaves me nowhere. She had automatically assumed that I would quit my job, and move back with them.. which isn't gonna happen. I finally have a job that I really like, working for some great people, I love the area, it's near a good friend... and I do not want to start over... again. So, I have no idea what the hell I am gonna do... probably get an apartment, hopefully within a reasonable walking distance to work, and be right back where I was before I left Ohio... so a great weekend turned into a massive amount of stress... of course the family here is all happy, and excited to be moving back to their house and home...and now I am a complete wreck...

No comments: